Pages

Labels

Saturday 25 January 2014

Introduction

Like anybody with an interest in technology, I have always felt that I have an amazing application or gadget somewhere inside of my mind, but up until now I have been unsure what it is. But over the last couple of days that has changed, I think I have found one and would like to share with you the processes I go through in making this idea a reality.

I won't say what the idea is at the moment, I don't want to have somebody else take it and build it before I had a shot at doing it myself, but over the months ahead I will document the various stages that I go through to product a proof of concept, and if it progresses further, how I take that concept and produce a product from it.

What I am prepared to disclose at this point, is that at the core of this idea is an innovative hardware platform. In order to make a proof of concept possible I will be building it on the Arduino micro-controller, more about this in the next posting, and during the process of building the concept will be discovering lots of useful information about this device, which I will share here.

I encourage anybody reading this blog that has any constructive input into this process, please feel free to leave any comment that you have so that not only do I learn from it, but hopefully others that discover this blog will learn too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates ReadABlog.com